TS113 Multimeter for Railroad Servicing
The Simpson TS-113 Volt-Ohm-Milliammeter Railroad Test Set is a rugged, reliable instrument that has been designed for use by trained and qualified technicians associated with the Railroad Signaling and Communications Field. In construction and general principle, it follows closely the proven Simpson pattern based on experience of many years of successful multimeter manufacture.
The following standard features are exclusive only to the TS113 Railroad Tester:
- AC current transformer facilitates minimal voltage drop
- On time measurement at any rate in excess of 30 pulses per minute
- An adjustable Pointer Stop for observation of peak reading stabilization
- A current-limiting diode prevents overload damage
- Includes black padded nylon Carrying Case and Test Lead Set