SOLAR 1500V Clamp
Simpson Electric’s NEW SOLAR 1500V Clamp measures important electrical parameters such as AC Current (TRMS), DC Current, AC Voltage(TRMS) and DC Voltage. It also features Capacitance, Ohm and Continuity, Frequency and Duty cycle and temperature measurement. The unique design of the SOLAR clamp increases the safety and comfort of user.
Features and Benefits
- Rotating clamp jaws facilitate measurement at physically awkward positions, vertical bus bars, and conductors placed at positions that are difficult to access.
- Clamp jaws can be opened or closed with the trigger placed at bottom side away from the jaws, allowing the user to place his/her hand at safer distance from the live conductor (reducing exposure to electrical shocks).
- Location and design of trigger eliminates fatigues caused by single finger operation, allowing spreading the force required to open the jaws over more than one finger to ensure comfortable operation.
- Comfortable operation of push buttons and function selector switch in adverse field conditions.
- DC voltage measurement up to 1500V to check the solar inverter input voltage.
- Current range up to 1500A AC (Trms)/DC to take the measurements at high current carrying applications.
2 Year Warranty
Model #Solar 1500V – Order Part #50127